|PADI Open Water Diver Course - £399
Get your PADI Open Water certification. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
The fun part about this course is . . . well, just about all of it because learning to dive is incredible. The PADI Open Water Course introduces you to breathing underwater for the first time (something you’ll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver. During the course, you’ll make at least five pool dives and four dives at local dive sites under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
What do I need to start?
What will I do?
- Be of 15 years of age or above (10 years of age for PADI Junior Open Water)
The course is run on a monthly basis starting on the first Tuesday evening of every month with qualification expected between 3-4 weeks after starting the course. A typical PADI Open Water Diver schedule is shown below:
Alternatively, why not complete your open water training dives with us on our instructor lead dive holidays to Malta, Egypt and other warm water destination. We do offer bespoke PADI Open Water Diver courses, with several instructors on hand at the centre most of the time, we have the ability to cater for groups unable to attend our scheduled programs. Please contact the dive centre to discuss the bespoke course schedules.
- Induction Chapters 1 & 2 - Tuesday from 6pm @ Diving Leisure
- Pool Session 1 - Saturday from 12.30pm @ Tong Recreational Centre
- Chapters 3 & Drysuit Fitting - Tuesday from 6pm @ Diving Leisure
- Pool Session 2 - Friday from 7.15pm @ John Charles Centre for Sport
- Pool Session 3 - Saturday from 12.30pm @ Tong Recreational Centre
- Chapters 4, 5 & Final Exam - Tuesday from 6pm @ Diving Leisure
- Pool Session 4 - Friday from 7.15pm @ John Charles Centre for Sport
- Pool Session 5 - Friday from 7.15pm @ John Charles Centre for Sport
- Drysuit Orientation - Friday from 7.15pm @ John Charles Centre for Sport
- Open Water Dives 1 & 2 - Saturday from 8.45am @ Capernwray
- Open Water Dives 3 & 4 - Sunday from 8.45am @ Capernwray
What's included in the course fee?
Please note, transportation and dive site entry (where applicable) are not included
- PADI Open Water Manual
- PADI Open Water DVD
- PADI Log Book
- PADI Electronic MultiLevel Dive Planner
- PADI Crewpack Wallet
- PADI (Pic) Certification Fee
- Full Equipment Hire (includes Drysuit hire in the Winter season)
- All Air Fills
You may want to step up to PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification at your first opportunity.
|Booking a course with Diving Leisure couldn't be more simple, just follow the steps below:
|Call 0113 245 7976 for the next available course dates. Alternatively email us on email@example.com|
|Download and complete the Registration Form. If you answer YES to any medical questions please download this additional 6 page Medical Statement which a GP will need to sign. |
|Return the form to us in person or via email. Once we receive the completed booking form we will send you confirmation.|
Should you have any problems downloading the forms above, or need help in filling in the forms, please contact us on 0113 245 7976 or alternatively email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Start your course today with PADI's Open Water Diver e-Learning. Simply click the link below, follow the instructions to sign up for eLearning online. You will need to pay PADI $130 (roughly £80) for the eLearning portion of this course. Once you have enrolled online, simply follow the steps outlined above.
The remaining course fee of £349 is payable to Diving Leisure. Please call us on 0113 245 7976 to book your course.